- CNBC Interview: Soda Tax: Sweet or Stupid?
- August 13, 2009 - Debating whether it's a good idea to impose an 18 percent soda tax to help states gain revenue, with Kelly Brownell, Yale University professor,
John Cawley, Cornell University professor; and CNBC's Erin Burnett.
- Cornell provides insights into results from new poll partnership with New York Times and NY1
- Paterson Is Now Less Popular Than Spitzer (Page 2)
- Poll Finds Support for Bloomberg, and Fatigue
- Cornell/NY Times/NY1 Poll results
- Cornell University, New York Times, NY1 conduct statewide poll
- June 1, 2009 - Cornell University, The New York Times and television station NY1 have forged an historic partnership that will result in a comprehensive, statewide poll of the attitudes, values and lifestyles of New York state residents.
- Did people 'lie' about race on November election surveys? No evidence, says CBS News panelist