Focus groups are a way to explore big ideas in a personal and interactive format. They can be especially useful for refining questions prior to conducting a quantitative survey.
SRI is prepared to collaborate with you on any step of your focus group project:
- Developing an effective discussion outline based on your research goals
- Determining logistics (location, length, incentives, reminder calls and emails)
- Recruiting the right amount of participants to account for attrition
- Moderating and recording your discussion
- Transcribing audio recordings quickly and accurately
- Coding and summarizing results for easy interpretation
With our extensive focus group experience, you can feel confident knowing your research efforts will produce detailed and trustworthy insights. Please let us know how we can help with your next project.